Are you looking for a company that offers outstanding benefits including: medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability as well as tuition discounts and more than 2 ½ weeks of time off in the first year? Have you been looking for a company where you will get a consistent number of hours and competitive wages with opportunities for advancement and growth? Look no further than the Fellowship Square Christian Care Companies with 6 current locations in Arizona.
The purpose of this position is to direct the day-to-day functions of the HUD apartment buildings located in Phoenix and Cottonwood, in accordance with current Federal, State and local standards, guidelines and regulations. The Director of Subsidized Housing assures that the highest degree of quality service is provided to the residents of Christian Care, at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or a general equivalency diploma required, at minimum
- Three years training in apartment management and/or three years work experience in real estate property management and leasing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Three years of experience leading and supervising employees
- Basic knowledge of payroll applications and processes
- Knowledge of Yardi leasing and property management software preferred